- Facilitating Understanding – grammar concepts are explicitly explained within the context, enabling students to grasp the gist easily.
- Facilitating memorizing – grammar concepts are concisely presented with the aid of diagrams, helping students to remember the concepts visually.
- Progression – spiral approach is adopted from single question to questions in context, helping students to master grammar concepts progressively.
- Various question formats – various question formats are included such as proff-reading, rewriting, matching, cloze passage and fill in the blanks.
- Exit test – there are exit texts every 2 to 5 units to allow students to assess their own understanding.
- Preparation for school success – questions are modelled after school test and examination, boosting students’ achievement at school.
Modern Educational Research Society and e-Trainer Editorial Broad